Wednesday, March 14, 2012

On the cusp

I'm on the cusp.. 6 months left of uni, college of law then, whatever is next :)

I rediscovered a beautiful passage on womanhood last night and I was thrilled.
proverbs 31, a woman who fears the Lord...

"strength and dignity are her clothing,
And she laughs at the things to come"

I am not afraid but excited. Nervous, sometimes, terrified, yes but joyfully excited about life that is to come.
I was hearing about the idea of a habitational relationship with God rather than a visitational one and how the knowledge that he is ALWAYS with you changes everything..

I'll write more on that when I'm not getting bus sick on my way to uni!

Abide in me, he said. Abide.
laugh and be joyful, the world is not so bad with that truth on hand!
In love x

No comments:

Post a Comment